Health & Safety
You are welcome to visit us anytime, but please contact us to let us know you are planning to drop in.
We can help with…
- Setting up remote working for your employees
- Device monitoring to check for security issues, updates, etc
- Cyber Security awareness presentations for employees
- Any additional equipment needs
- Activating Multi-Factor Authentication to keep your devices, networks and people safe
- 4G Routers to boost poor WiFi
The safety of our customers and employees is paramount.
Although Covid-19 restrictions have lifted we will continue to have safety measures in place for the foreseeable future.
There may be times when our office staff are working remotely, but rest assured this will not affect the support and service to our customers, as phones and emails will continue to be monitored as normal.
When visiting customer sites, our support engineers will carry out risk assessments and take the necessary health and safety precautions. If you have any specific health and safety requirements in place that our engineers need to be aware of, please advise us of these before the visit takes place.
You are welcome to visit us at our office in Warwick, to drop off equipment or to have a chat to our engineers, but we kindly ask that you contact us to schedule a time.