Cyber Essentials Certification
Prevent breaches, retain customers and win new business.
What is Cyber Essentials and Why Do You Need It?
Cyber Essentials is more than just cyber security. A cyber breach can be costly for your business, not only financially, but also for your reputation.
This government-backed scheme helps protect your business against the most common cyber threats, reducing the risk of a cyber-attack by up to 80%.
Set yourself apart and win business, by demonstrating that you are serious about security. Your suppliers, partners and clients will feel more confident in sharing sensitive data and personal information with you. Some organisations, such as the MoD and Local Authorities will only consider tenders from suppliers with Cyber Essentials Certification.
The certification process addresses five key controls:
- Secure Configuration
- User Access Control
- Malware Protection
- Patch Management
Benefits to You, Your Customers and Your Staff
Apart from the obvious security protection, here are some other ways Cyber Essentials can help your business.
- Prevent around 80% of cyber-attacks and reduce downtime
- Give yourself a competitive advantage
- Win new businessDrive business efficiency
- Reduce cyber insurance premiums
- Enjoy peace of mind with 24/7 ongoing protection
- Keep your business, employees’ and customers’ data safe in line with GDPR regulations.
Benefits to Your Customers
- Give assurance to your customers and partners that you are compliant to a government-approved standard
- Demonstrate your commitment to cyber security
- Provide peace of mind that their data is safe
- Visibility that you are committed to being cyber aware and keeping the working environment as safe as possible
- Build organisation resilience and confidence
- Reduce employee chances of falling victim to targeted or opportunistic cyber-attacks
With our guided questionnaire and support, you could achieve certification in as little as 24 hours.
We offer flexible packages, so you only pay for the service and support that you need. You can choose the self-assessment route, or if you prefer, we can guide you through the process step-by-step to achieve certification.
If you are interested in finding out more about this service and pricing information, please get in touch.